DAVIDO - ALL OF YOU VIDEO

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8h0G3wrH7s[/youtube]

Davido's All of You Video. Cool Song, cool video. I listen to it when i'm down and I feel like hyping myself a little bit. The song can ginger spirit especially when everywhere is quiet; just my and my earpiece and thoughts streaming through my head.

Nice one David and Sesan (the director of the video). Did anyone notice when the video vixen woke up from bed (after *coughs* with Davido) all made up, like there was not as much as a smudge on her red lipstick?!! Sesan toh bad! Grand Oversight, lol.

Download to mobile here.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Thanks a mil, just what i've been looking for! True what you said about the song. Nice site too, off to download the other flytime videos and of course my boo Wizkid's interview on my phone.

    Thanks a lot. Cheers!

  2. Omolola said...

    hahahahaha, I just saw it oh. See as the chic was looking a goddess on the bed with lipstick so redddddd.#fallmyhand.

Post a Comment